Exceptional fine art prints
We print all our posters using Lucia Pro technology with 12 original pigment inks.
With ink droplets as small as 4 picolitres (that's 1,000,000 times smaller than a raindrop) our posters are of the highest possible quality.
Our latest generation wide format printers provide unparalleled colour reproduction and incredible durability, even over 100 years.
- Posters sold without frame . You will find the frames here
- Made in EU
- Exclusively German archival papers
- Each poster printed to order
- Fast shipping in 2-3 days
The poster from the "Cities" series shows the most famous symbols of Głogów, including:
- Collegiate Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Malakoff (Artillery Tower)
- Bridge of Tolerance
- Children Monument Głogowski
- Town Hall with the tower
- Ruins of the Church of St. Mikołaja
- Zamek Książąt Głogowskich
- roundabout, steelworks and windmills
This poster, as well as the whole series, was made, especially at our request, by the artist from Wrocław, Robert Kostrzewa.