Exceptional fine art prints
We print all our posters using Lucia Pro technology with 12 original pigment inks.
With ink droplets as small as 4 picolitres (that's 1,000,000 times smaller than a raindrop) our posters are of the highest possible quality.
Our latest generation wide format printers provide unparalleled colour reproduction and incredible durability, even over 100 years.
- Posters sold without frame . You will find the frames here
- Made in EU
- Exclusively German archival papers
- Each poster printed to order
- Fast shipping in 2-3 days
poster from the "Cities" series shows the most famous symbols of Polkowice, including:
- Town Hall
- Shaft of Rudna Mining Plant
- Wagons (small facility)
- Józef Piłsudski Monument
- Church of St. Michała
- shell of św. Jakuba - marked as a small object (signpost with an icon of a shell)
This poster, as well as the entire series, was made, especially at our request, by an artist from Wrocław, Robert Kostrzewa.